Disability Support Services
- Reducing the client’s barriers to participation
- Increasing the client’s independence, meaningful engagement and participation in the local community
- Increasing the client’s achievement of personal, community and employment goals to engage in life roles.
- Supporting the client’s decision-making by increasing their choice and control
- Increasing the client’s ability to live an everyday life.
We will provide you with the support you want and need using techniques that will help you to be as actively engaged as possible with everything in your life.
We can provide you with as much or as little support as you need – whether it is for a few hours per week, a regular time each day, 24 hour support or anything in between.
- Live independently – either on your own, with friends or family, or in shared accommodation.
- Enjoy the interests and hobbies you have and develop new ones.
- Explore the use of assistive technology and adapting your home to help you live more independently.
- Get a job or volunteer.
- Manage your household bills and money.
- Learn more skills.
- Go on holiday.
- Keep in touch with the people who are important to you.
- You will have choice and control at all times about what you do and how you are supported.
- If you can't speak, we will work with you to find out how you like to communicate.
- Where possible we will work with you to choose your support staff so they match your personality and interests.
- We will support you to keep safe and healthy.
- Your support plans will be regularly reviewed with you, so they can adapted as your needs and wishes change.
- Get support
- To find out more about being supported by Life Plus.