Elderly Assistance & Care
We want to support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle. We believe that each person is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the homecare and support you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
The services we offer
- Choose our flexible homecare services, anything from 1 hour to 24 hour care. We can offer short term help (following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break), or longer term homecare and support. Our dedicated team of Caregivers are fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, dress and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- Overnight ‘sleeper’ or waking support, respite care or a 24 hour live in service
Contact your local Life Plus office to discuss how we can create a bespoke service to meet your individual needs.