Quite often, family carers become tired and need a break to refresh and recharge batteries. Our short-term respite service, offered either as live-in care or day care, allows you to take a break knowing that we are delivering expert care - invaluable peace of mind and reassurance.
Respite care provides companionship and friendship, at a time when people need it most. Whether it’s cooking meals and eating together, heading out to a club or activity or offering a much-needed sympathetic ear, our carers are there to get the most out of people’s existing lifestyles and, where possible, enhance them. They can help with:
- Personal care (hygiene)
- Cooking and meal planning
- Housekeeping - cleaning and laundry
- Household management/administration
- Mobility support
- Social activities and lifestyle support
- Shopping and trips outdoors
Flexibility just when you need it - If you decide you need a series of short-term respites, we offer discount for repeat bookings.
Our professional care teams are chosen carefully to suit individual and medical needs. Similar personalities and interests help the carer and the client form closer relationships, provide more enjoyment and significantly contribute to a better lifestyle. Of course, we also make sure the team is introduced giving you the opportunity to interview before the care service starts.
If, in the rare event, the match doesn’t work out, we’ll happily work with you to find a care team that does.
- Dedicated care team led by a care manager
- Full assessment before care starts
- Bespoke and flexible care plan Specialist support and expertise - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with full afterhours service/support