This a great opportunity if you are looking for extra hours, night shift and/or weekend work.
Posted 2 months ago
About the company
ife Plus is a leading New Zealand healthcare provider and as such we pride ourselves on delivering the best support to clients and staff alike.
As we operate a 24/7 service, we are seeking After-Hours Coordinators to be a part of our super supportive and hard working team based at our Eden Terrace office.
As our After-Hours Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all client requested staff shifts are filled accurately and on time. This opportunity requires someone, just like you, who is customer-focused, has a great sense of humour, is willing to go the extra mile and can cope well under pressure.
As our ideal candidate, you will have
- at least 2 years of NZ Admin experience
- healthcare industry knowledge
- excellent customer service skills
- the ability to multitask efficiently
- the ability to work autonomously and self-manage
- great problem-solving skills
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong organisational skills
You MUST be a NZ Resident or Citizen to be eligible for this opportunity.
Full training will provided as well as ongoing support from our very experienced team. If you would like to join Life Plus and share our passion for helping people on their journey of life, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now or email your CV directly to email@example.com